If you can dream it, we can build it!
As a premium developer, Sirco Scape is your one-stop solution for landscape creation and maintenance. For over fifteen years, we’ve provided quality, custom landscapes and lawn services. Our turn-key operation offers design services, grounds optimization and excellent facilities management.
Passionate about the outdoors, our consumer eco-friendly products keep your special sanctuary and entertainment area beautiful and consistently usable. Our urban industrial farm is being developed using strict standards, only the best professional products can be grown or supplied at Sirco Scape.
Our professional staff is committed to providing excellent service that is tailored to the needs of each client. Take advantage of our exceptional offerings to increase your overall property value and enhance curb appeal.
Our management staff, know as the “A” Team, is here to create, implement, restore, maintain and supply every aspect needed for your amazing space.
Designing sustainable, innovative concepts and solutions that work in harmony with our environment.
Ryan Siarkowski is president and founder of Sirco Scape Inc. Born into a hardworking construction family, he witnessed firsthand the joys of building and uncompromising ethics from his Father. At eight, under his father’s guidance, Ryan was introduced to operating heavy equipment on his family’s property. By fifteen, he worked two jobs while pursuing his education and passion for construction design.
In 2000 an opportunity surfaced allowing him to work for a developer. A year later, he had enough saved to purchase an old Ford pickup truck, landscaping tools and became founder of his first entrepreneurial venture.
After the first summer on his own, Siarkowski received another opportunity that would spark yet another passion, the Compuware building project in downtown Detroit. In the winter off season he worked on the Compuware building and Campus Martius project; becoming part of a new life revitalizing in downtown Detroit. On the job he installed brick pavers along Michigan and Jefferson Avenues.
After Graduating from High School he expanded Sirco Scape and opened a snow removal division to further accommodate his clients and generate income. Siarkowski grew his company, while continuing his business management education at Oakland Community College.
Sirco Scape has grown into a full service landscape construction, maintenance and development company with several different divisions including snow removal, lawn care, custom land design and construction build-outs.
In 2009, Siarkowski purchased a ten-acre facility with plans to develop an Urban Industrial Farm, and moved the Sirco Scape headquarters along with and its multiple divisions. Siarkowski’s actions and plans for the future are big. He has aligned himself with a group of skilled trade professionals to take on large projects throughout southeast Michigan with a focus on revitalizing Detroit. He has also founded a contractors networking group (M.T.), growing by leaps and bounds with professional contractors signing up to be part of the group’s urban development and environment sustainability movement.
- With integrity we provide our clients with the best service possible. We are reliable and dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our staff is highly trained and professional at all times.
- When it comes to curb appeal, our creative team will design the perfect plan for your next landscape project. Not only will our project look amazing, but they will outlast the competition. We also provide a 5-year warranty guarantee!
- We can give you the best value for your money with satisfaction guaranteed.
- We won’t make a promise we can’t keep, or take on a job we can’t handle.
- As we service your property we can help with the budget planning and save wasted money with strategic planning (we save facilities 3-5% each year on average).
- We have a competitive advantage over our competition to set the standards in the green industry and provide services at a higher standard.
- There will be no lack or lapse in service and your customers or family & friends will notice a difference when they walk through your doors.
- As we service new homes and businesses we are always looking for ways to do more business together and help each other out throughout the different industries.
- Not only are we a service provider, but we can supply your facility with products to defeat every season.
- We want to build a long-lasting relationship with our clients and we understand that business communication is important to a successful partnership.